Monday, September 28, 2009

USB Microscope - Get up close and personal with your keyboard crud!

My whole family has been sick lately. Around this time every year, we get sick with what I've dubbed "going back to school disease." The kids go to school and spread around their germs and such. I guess it helps us all keep our immune system built up.

I was thinking back to some of the conspiracy theory I read about Royal Rife. If you've never read about the man, do a quick search for him on Wikipedia. Some people claim that Royal Rife discovered the cause and cure of cancer and many other diseases back in the 20s and 30s. They also contend that all of his research was buried by the American Medical Association and other.

Believe what you want about that. I personally think it's a fairy tale. It did however serve to get me interested in something. You see, Royal Rife supposedly invented an amazing microscope, the likes of which the world has yet to see since. Some claim that his microscope could view viruses while they were still alive. The claim states that today's electron microscopes are just as powerful as Rife's microscope but they kill small organism in the process of viewing them, by bombarding them with electrons.

I said all of that to get to this. I decided I would look into buying a microscope. I found that there are quite a few good microscopes out there for one's computer. You simply hook it up via USB and record video or images to the computer. They range in power and resolution. As always, find the best deal on them at whats-hot-weekly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment