Saturday, February 20, 2010

In case you are wondering...

I've been working on a very large project which should be complete within the next two weeks. I'll be spending a lot of time working on that project for maintenance purposes, but a new whats-hot-weekly.com is planned for this year. I plan to revamp the site completely by June.

What should you expect? Well the interface will be much much better. I've spent the last six months working with ExtJS. ExtJS is a javascript library that helps one create amazing interfaces. It also includes many Ajax functions. The site is going to be a breath of fresh air in a few short months.

As far as features go, I'll be changing how whats-hot-weekly.com access eBay's API. I've not been able to read about it thoroughly but I believe that aspects of the shopping API or the entire API are being removed. I really need to find the time to read up on that. No matter what the case may be, I will be updating the site very soon.

I'll try to keep everyone posted on when they can expect to see the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment