Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ProNicheStore For your Niche Site Software Needs

I may have mentioned this before, but I have written a complete content management system called ProNicheStore. This software can be used to create great niche sites, complete with eBay and Amazon feeds. This software retails for $67, which is an extremely low price for the amount of work I've put into it. I've created about 10 sites with it so far myself. I'm constantly either coding or working on my niche sites. Check it out when you get a chance. I will be changing whats-hot-weekly.com very soon. There are changes in the API that will effect it. I've delayed it about as long as I can. I will be revamping the site but I may be adding new features to it and cleaning up the code as well. Chances are, I'll be recreating whw from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment