Monday, June 22, 2009

XBox 360 For Sale Cheap


One of my favorite toys is my step-son's XBox 360. I have a PS3 and he has the 360 and Wii. I play all three but only claim the PS3 because its a bit more adult than the other two, meaning it has a Bluray player. I made the mistake of paying full retail for the XBox and the PS3. The Wii, however, I bought new on eBay. It was the only place that had them at the time.

I should have bought all three on eBay. I bought the XBox on Newegg.com and the PS3 was purchased at Walmart. Each were more expensive than I could have bought them on eBay. If you want an XBox 360 cheap, check out whats-hot-weekly.com.

While I'm at it, it's also a good thing to check out the deals on xbox hard drives on whats-hot-weekly.com. If you are looking for a cheap xbox 360 hard drive, they are less than 30 bucks on ebay. That's a lot less than I expected. I can't imagine what these things cost from Microsoft.

To round off the Xbox topic, if you are looking for a cheap xbox live subscription, ebay is the place to look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment