Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cheapest Mac Mini

The Apple Mac Mini is a great computer for those on a budget. It's also very small and portable. Finally is very quiet compared to most desktop computers. Those are my three biggest pro's for buying a Mac Mini.

Why a Mac? Well, I'm a PC person, but I'm not particularly fond of Windows. I like Linux on my computers. I have, however, become attached to Windows Server 2008 lately. All that aside, a Mac is great for the normal computer user. It's much easier for most computer illiterate people to learn. The Operation System itself is very elegant and is only available on Apple hardware (actually this is false, Mac OS X does run on some generic PC components but legally it is supposed to be used on Apple hardware).

The Mac Mini doesn't take up much room, since it is 6"x6"x2". It has built in bluetooth, 802.11b/g/n wireless, a decent dual core process, and everything else you need. There are optional items like a DVD/CD burner (superdrive) instead of the stock DVD reading, CD burning combo drive. One can also order more RAM and bigger hard drives. All of this comes bundled in a sleek little aluminum package. Read my article at supremetechs.com. It has more information about the Mini and shows you how to find the cheapest mac mini. You can also look at whats-hot-weekly.com for other great deals on Mac Minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment